It only took me about 15 minutes to complete the application and I did it at work on my phone. The fun facts were a nice touch!— Summer N.
Breeze For Agents
The smarter way to sell disability insurance.
- Seamless, online portal
- Competitive commissions
- Zero case management
- Quick, online application
- Smart, affordable coverage
- Flexible, portable benefits
A completely digital quoting & application process
- 1Step One
Quotes in Seconds
- 2Step Two
Apply in Minutes
- 3Step Three
Better protection for clients.
- 25% of today’s 20-year-olds will experience a disabling event in their working years before retirement.
- 90% of long-term disabilities result from illnesses rather than accidents
- 70% of working Americans couldn't make it a month without a paycheck before experiencing financial hardship
- 60% of Americans don't have enough savings to cover an unexpected $1,000 expense.
- 38 million households in the United States are currently living paycheck to paycheck.
Better business for you.
- Your clients are more likely to claim on a disability insurance policy than they are on a life insurance policy during their working years. In today’s COVID-19 environment, the risk of becoming too sick to earn an income resonates with American workers.
- Yet due to product complexity, underwriting time, and outdated tech, disability insurance is vastly undersold: 5.7M life insurance policies are sold annually in the U.S. compared to 600K disability insurance policies.
- Breeze provides an effective, low-effort way for agents to offer a portfolio of income protection products for most occupations and income levels to their clients and earn competitive commissions.
Our customers love us.
We think you will too.
Insurance doesn’t have to be complicated and impersonal. Getting disability insurance was a quick and simple process and a great price. About a month later, the CEO called me to ask about my experience. I’m all in.— Adam J.
Every part of the process from quoting to applying for insurance was easy, fast and efficient. Customer service was fantastic.— Matt R.